It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Current Index to Statistics has been shut down by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics for the following reasons:
* Most of the relevant scientific bibliography is now covered by Google Scholar, which is free and well resourced.
* The world of scientific bibliography is increasingly technical computationally. Modern tools make processing of bibliographic data from publishers more efficient but also require investment in tools and expertise that are less feasible for a small project like CIS than for larger scale ones like broader bibliographic databases.
* Similar issues arise for search interface and functionality.
Index to publications in statistics, probability, and related fields.
For search tips see the Web of Science Unraveled guide.
Citation Indexes for finding articles that cite a given author or citation.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (1965+)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (1965+)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975+)
Citation Connection is now available. This includes:
- Data Citation Index (1900+)
- Derwent Innovations Index – Patents Database (1963+)
- Book Citation Index: Scholarly Books (2005+)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (1990+)
- Index Chemicus (IC) (1989+)
- Current Chemical Reactions (1993+)
- Current Contents Connect (1998+)
Provides citation indexing of top high-impact journals with powerful tools such as cited reference searching and Author Finder, 256 categories thoroughly cover the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
Provides some full text & indexes all types of statistical publications:
- American Statistics Index (ASI) (1974+)
- Statistical Reference Index (SRI) (1980+)
- Index to International Statistics (IIS) (1983+)
The Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) is a membership-based, not-for-profit organization serving member colleges and universities in the United States and abroad. UCF is a member institution.